Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Campbellsville, KY
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a PRN emergency medicine physician working on the emergency department (ED) team at Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Kentucky. The annual ED volume is 23,533 with an 11% admission rate. See an average of 2.1 patients per hour. There is 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. For 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth supports our clinician and physician teams so you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability through association with the industry's leading physician practice
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Taylor Regional Hospital is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital and KentuckyOne Health
- Well-established group of clinicians
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.