Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Columbia, KY
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career providing safe, high-quality patient care as a PRN emergency medicine physician on the emergency department (ED) team at T.J. Health Columbia in Columbia, Kentucky. This ED has an annual volume of 6,500, sees an average of one patient per hour and the EMR used is electronic T-sheets. There is a 15% admission rate and 24 hours of physician coverage. 24-hour shifts are available. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.