Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Dayton, OH
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is seeking a physician who is board eligible or board certified in occupational medicine and specializes in occupational medicine to join our team as a full-time physician in Dayton/Troy, Ohio. Two years of experience in occupational medicine is preferred, but not required. No call expectation. Candidate must be DOT and MRO certified or willing to become certified. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians and physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Employee status with full benefits, including retirement
- Flexible scheduling
- Stability through association with the industry's leading physician practice
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.