Full Time Family Practice Job Bennington, VT
You will receive a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME time and stipend, 2 retirement plan options with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Historic Bennington is a located between the Taconic Mountains and the Green Mountains, just minutes from Massachusetts and the Albany, NY area. The region is known for its historic attractions, covered bridges, fabulous outdoor recreation that includes great hiking trails and easy access to skiing, as well as great cultural amenities, shopping, and dining.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638461.
- Hospital-employed position
- Excellent benefits
- No weekend office hours
- Average 20 patients per day
- Academic affiliation
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Loan repayment available
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.