Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Sharon, PA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with bronchoscopies. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, with call, and the physician will see 6 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new PA license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.