Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Cleveland, OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 7 am - 4 pm and you will see an average of 7 - 9 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current BLS and PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active OH state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Ohio state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 4 pm
- Caseload: 7 - 9 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.