Full Time Internal Medicine Job New Haven, CT
This employed model offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. You will enjoy a two or three year guarantee for base salary, then transitions to a productivity-based RVU model. You may also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, a 403(b), vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
New Haven is a coastal city on Long Island Sound, in Connecticut. It is home to the Ivy League Yale University, founded in 1701. The institution's museums include the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, the Yale University Art Gallery, and the Yale Center for British Art. Grove Street Cemetery, dating from the late 18th century, has a 19th-century Egyptian Revival gateway. The New Haven Museum covers local history.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2656485.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work-life balance
- Academic and leadership opportunities
- Comfortable seeing all ages
- Loan repayment assistance for some locations
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Full suite of practice management services
- Employment model with competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.