Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, OR
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in Oregon. The ideal physician is comfortable with high risk deliveries and has an active OR state license. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with weekend call, and you will see 16 - 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weekend
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: High risk deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.