Part Time Primary Care Job Albany, NY
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician (MD or DO)
Our client, a large network of skilled nursing homes, is currently seeking multiple part-time and full-time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians in the Albany area. The Attending Physician will be working in a family like environment with a very stable and supportive staff. The client is dedicated to excellence in care and committed to diversity and community involvement. No late evening on-call responsibilities. No weekends. Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with experience.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified
- NYS medical license preferred
- DEA Registration
- Knowledge of areas related to health center licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory, administrative, policy, protocols, and other
- Clinical issues, especially within a managed care environment, required
- Knowledge of Federal, State and City regulatory requirements and ensures all aspects of clinical care conforms to these requirements
- CME Benefits
- Competitive salary
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.