Full Time Urology Job MO
- New, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist for an EMPLOYED position with the hospital?s large multi-specialty group
- Call anticipated to be 1:3
- 2 Da Vinci Robots & Urodynamics
- CRNA & MD Anesthesia; Block scheduling
- Modern & Efficient outpatient surgery services
- Current Urologists are supportive of bringing on an additional colleague
- 20+ primary care providers in their network will serve as part of your referring physicians
Highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Town is located in southern Missouri just 2 hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area ? very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid friendly water park
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.