Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, ME
A new locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Maine. The facility needs a provider to work during a vacation period. The locum tenens physician will perform the full scope of OB/GYN duties and procedures. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. A NRP certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted ME medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Vacation coverage
- ME license required
- NRP certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- 8 - 10 births per month
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.