Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Peoria, IL
An urgent care physician is needed to provide coverage at an Illinois medical facility. The provider will work a 12-hour schedule. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 2 - 5 patients per hour. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The provider must be board certified. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- 6 shifts or more per month
- Lab and x-ray at the worksite
- 2 - 5 patients per hour
- BC required
- Must be boarded in FM, IM, EM, med/peds
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.