Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Seattle, WA
A Washington-based medical facility needs full-time locum tenens hepatologist coverage. The provider will work from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have a BLS. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- BC or BE required
- BLS required
- Evaluations of hep C, liver disease, pre- and post-transplant patients
- 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.