Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Unknown, CA
A new locum tenens otolaryngology opportunity is now available in California. The facility needs a provider to work three weeks per month in an ongoing capacity. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 12 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Three weeks per month ongoing
- CA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.