Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, AL
A busy Alabama medical facility is looking for a locum tenens anesthesiologist. The provider will work weekdays 7 am - 3 pm with some call. The locum tenens physician will do general anesthesiology for a variety of procedures, and should be well-practiced with various needs. Experience with general cardiac anesthesiology is a plus. Candidates must be board certified and have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only AL licensed physicians will be considered. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm with some call
- AL license required
- BC required
- General anesthesiology procedures
- Busy practice
- ACLS and BLS certifications
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.