Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job West Monroe, LA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Louisiana-based medical center is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am to 8 pm with call every other night, and you will see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day. You need to be board certified and have an active LA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: LA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 8 pm
- Call: Every other night
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.