Permanent Surgery Job Plymouth, NH
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, LTD/STD, PTO, CME, a generous retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus. There is also a potential for loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other general surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2655835.
- Critical access hospital
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Joining 3 other general surgeons
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Advanced laparoscopic skills required
- Must do upper and lower scopes
- New graduates or experienced surgeons welcomed
- Must be patient-centered and focused
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.