Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Reno, NV
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Nevada. The assignment schedule is 2 weeks per month and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active NV state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NV state license needed
- Schedule: 2 weeks per month
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.