Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, RI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2656044.
- Established Rhode Island group
- Hospital-employed position
- Outpatient setting with weekday schedule
- Phone call is shared between the physicians
- Teaching/precepting is an option
- Final-year residents welcome
- PTO, CME time, and malpractice paid
- Great New England location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.