Full Time Neurology Job NC
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary and employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, a 403(b), and relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options.
Work in an area that offers local arts, theaters, museums, historic sites, and outdoor recreation. Enjoy a day trip to some of North Carolina's sandy beaches, or shop and dine in any number of nearby cities. In half a day's drive, you can enjoy a weekend get away to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656060.
- Be employed by a hospital
- Highly competitive salary and employee benefits package
- Brand-new outpatient practice
- Experienced with EEG and EMG preferred
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Occasional consults to be expected
- Open to 2021 fellows
- Access to Raleigh-Durham area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.