Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, GA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 15 - 20 procedures per week. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include STEMI cases. You will need to have an active GA state license for this position.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 15 - 20 procedures per week
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.