Full Time Internal Medicine Job Ridgecrest, CA
This hospital-employed opportunity has an extremely competitive salary You will be offered a monthly stipend for medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, $15K in relocation reimbursement and 3 months of temporary housing, a sign-on bonus, $3,000 and 5 days for CME, NHSC loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in southern California. It is a safe, family-friendly community with low cost of living. Framed by four mountain ranges and positioned against the foothills of the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Ridgecrest is known for beautiful skies, excellent schools, and safe neighborhoods.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656074.
- Internal medicine need at successful practice
- Monday through Friday schedule with lots of autonomy
- See 14 to 16 patients per day
- See chronic and very complex cases
- Option for a traditional setting
- NHSC loan repayment site
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 5 days for CME
- $15K relocation reimbursement, 3 months of temporary housing, and $25K sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.