Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Ogdensburg, NY
Posted by CompHealth
A medical center in New York seeks a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with high-risk deliveries. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible with NRP and PALS certification. You must have an active NY state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.