Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, MT
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Montana that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm with 1:8 call. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current MT license. The physician will be doing all own general anesthesia cases.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MT state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:8
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.