This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience plus RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, full medical benefits, vacation time, CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a 403(b) retirement plan with match.
This position is located in Olney, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other general surgery job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2656279.
- Hospital-employed general surgeon
- Bread and butter cases
- Scopes are required
- Specialties welcome if it fits into the model
- Block surgical time
- Join another general surgeon
- MIS experience and fellowship desired
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail