Permanent Orthopedics Job Lexington, KY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary guarantee with plus incentive compensation/productivity bonus, and a stipend during training. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, full comprehensive benefits, vacation, life insurance/disability, medical education debt repayment, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Kentucky town. It is located within driving distance from Lexington, KY. The surrounding area has beautiful scenery, golfing, and swimming. The climate is great and the cost of living is low.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2656284.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Office is located in the hospital
- 3 OR suites and an OR staff
- General orthopedic surgery, but total joints is a plus
- Ready to hire the right candidate
- BC or BE in orthopedic surgery
- Small-town living an hour from Lexington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.