Permanent Orthopedics Job Eastern, KY
This is an employed position in a hospital-affiliated clinic. They are offering a competitive salary guarantee with incentive compensation/productivity bonus. They also offer relocation assistance, medical education debt assistance, a commencement bonus, a full employee benefits package, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and a stipend during training.
The town is a true gem. Only 90 minutes to a major metropolitan area. You need to have strong ties to the area to be considered. This is a large service area. The community is looking for a commitment to get involved with the town. To know the people you serve. To raise your family in a fantastic Kentucky town. This town lives and honors southern hospitality charm and work ethic.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2656289.
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Community need has created this opportunity
- Support staff is the best out there
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced surgeon or new graduate
- General orthopedic surgery, but total joint training is a plus
- Anesthesia coverage provided
- Modern facility with a tradition of quality healthcare
- High standard of care expected
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.