Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, KS
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Kansas is currently in search of a medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with bone marrow aspiration and hematology. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day typically. It is preferred the incoming physician is board eligible. You must have a current KS state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active KS license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BE preferred
- License: Active KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Bone marrow aspiration and hematology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.