Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, RI
This partnership-track offers a 1-year salary for guarantee. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the Cape Cod. You will appreciate the incomparable seafood of the small coastal villages nearby.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2656323.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 1-year income guarantee
- Loan repayment available and full benefits offered
- Minimal call and option to pick up urgent care shifts
- Join several physicians and 2 NPs
- This is a very collegial group
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong support staff including in-house IT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.