Full Time Family Practice Job Roswell, NM
This employed opportunity has a salary guarantee plus productivity. You will be offered medical, dental, vision, 30 days of PTO (includes vacation, CME, and sick time), up to $20K relocation assistance, $5,000 for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in a mid-sized New Mexico City. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. The Bottomless lake state park is located right outside Roswell and has many outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is a great place to call home.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find an internal medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2656364.
- Employed multispecialty group
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity
- Outpatient with phone-only call
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- Average 25 patients per day
- Make a difference in your patients lives
- Clinical and hospital-based services available
- Rural medicine and small town living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.