Permanent Primary Care Job Jacksonville, FL
Primary Care Physician
Jacksonville (Yulee), FL
Currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join an existing practice. Our ideal candidate will be able to handle a Geriatric patient population seeing an average of 15 patients per day. The practice has multiple experienced NP's to assist the Physician and able to work autonomously.
Benefits and Compensation for the Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician
- $220,000 Base Salary, plus bonus
- 100% Outpatient, 100% Medicare Advantage patient base
- Telephone call only, No hospital rounding
- We do NOT focus on RVU's or ask our providers to see as many patients as possible
- Starting Bonus based on candidate
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits including 401K match, Paid CME and more!
- Predictable work schedule with evenings and weekends off
- Multiple career opportunities with growing geographic locations as well as management and leadership potential
- Great Work-Life balance so the Physicians can be there for their families just as they are there for their patients
- Superior support, resources, and technology that will allow you to spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work
Requirements for the Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician
- Unrestricted Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility required
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.