Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, GA
An interventional cardiology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility. This is 24-hour coverage on specific dates. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have ACLS and BLS certifications. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 24-hour coverage
- GA license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Interventional, caths, and general rounding
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.