Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Unknown, WI
A dermatologist is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility. The provider will work full time. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 25 - 30 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a WI license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Full time
- BC/BE required
- Licensing assistance available
- General medical dermatology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.