Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Birmingham, AL
An Alabama-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. The provider will work weekends on call. The locum tenens provider will see the full scope of OB/GYN duties. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification and an active AL-state license. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekend call coverage
- AL license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.