This hospital-employed opportunity has an excellent base salary. You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan with matching benefits, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655635.
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier hospital organization
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on and 7 off, or similar
- Average 15, 12-hour shifts per month
- Internal medicine or family medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be considered
- Covering floor calls with admissions of 6 to 10 nightly
- APC works a swing shift and will assist
- Excellent base salary and full hospital benefits package
- Popular community, short drive to Virginia Beach or 3 hours to Washington, DC or Raleigh, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail