Full Time ObGyn Job Santa Rosa, CA
This partnership opportunity has a generous base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME with stipend, and occurrence malpractice.
Come live and practice in the Sonoma County. Santa Rosa is a highly sought-after Bay Area in northern California. The area around Sonoma County, California provides easy access to San Francisco, the Pacific Coast, and wine country. You will love calling it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2655663.
- Partnership opportunity in 2 to 3 years
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 4 days a week in the office and 2, 1/2 days of surgery
- Join another OB/GYN and 2 nurse midwives
- Goal is to hire another physician and midwife
- Cover 2 hospitals with level 3 NICUs and robotics
- 50-50 mix of OB and GYN cases
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.