Full Time Gastroenterology Job Dalton, GA
This opportunity has a $600K income potential and up to $75K in employment incentives. You will be offered license/association/membership dues, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 26 days of PTO per year, $3,500 for CME annually, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and relocation assistance.
Dalton is nestled at the base of the picturesque, impressive North Georgia Mountains. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment. Beautiful natural resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, and mountain and/or road biking. If you enjoy a more metropolitan feel, Chattanooga, Tennessee is a short 30-minute commute and Atlanta is only a 90-minute drive.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655669.
- $600K income potential
- Up to $75K in employment incentives
- Advanced endoscopy position
- ERCP a plus, not required
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:5 call
- Join 4 GIs and 4 APPs
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- North Georgia mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.