Permanent Hospitalist Job Southeastern, VA
This hospital-employed opportunity has an excellent base salary. You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan with matching benefits, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655635.
- Join a top hospital system in Virginia for their established hospitalist program
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on and 7 off, or similar to
- Average 14 to 15, 12-hour shifts per month
- Internal medicine or family medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be considered
- Covering floor calls with 6 to 10 nightly admissions
- No procedures required
- Excellent base salary and full hospital benefits package
- Virginia Beach community is 3 hours to Raleigh-Durham or 3.5 hours to Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.