Permanent Pediatrics Job Stony Brook, NY
This position offers a salary that will be based on experience and bonus potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, CME with stipend, a pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
Stony Brook is located along the North Shore of Long Island. This is a great place to live and raise a family offering excellent schools. It is only minutes away from Fire Island, 12 miles from the Hampton's, and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, life in Stony Brook has something to offer to everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2655707.
- Salary based on experience plus bonus potential
- Complete benefits package
- Pediatric genetics with academic appointment
- 5-day workweek with rotated weekends
- See 8 to 9 patients a day
- Join another pediatric genetics physician
- Clinic, consults, and teaching responsibilities
- Supervision of genetic counselors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.