Permanent Psychiatry Job Europe, AP
This employed position offers a 3-year contract with a salary and temporary housing allowance. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance and AD&D, long-term disability, PTO, 10 holidays, 2 weeks of without pay, a 401(k) retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice coverage. They will also pay for tuition for private school education for your children.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2655743.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- Can be licensed in any state
- Must have fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry
- Call is required and shared
- Must be board certified
- Offering a 3-year employment contract
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Will pay for tuition for private school education for children
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.