Full Time Hospitalist Job Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career through TeamHealth's excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our hospitalist team at INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital in Yukon, Oklahoma; a bedroom community just minutes from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Embrace the family-oriented atmosphere within the program in the hospital and enjoy a block schedule of seven-days on, seven-days off, with the support of experienced advanced practice clinicians. You'll have the ability to practice the full spectrum of hospital medicine. Ideal candidates welcome the opportunity to care for patients on the med/surg floors as well as in the ICU. You must be comfortable admitting and managing patients in the ICU. Procedures are not a requirement; can do if desire. With a mild, four-season climate, Oklahoma City fosters a landscape of hip, urban culture and charming, old-fashioned neighborhoods. Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Enjoy a block schedule of seven days on, seven days off
- Family-oriented practice environment
- Support of experienced advanced practice clinicians
- Fastest growing community in Oklahoma
- Bedroom community of the Oklahoma City, OK metro
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.