Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Enid, OK
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide, safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, Oklahoma. The 17-bed emergency department (ED) has an annual volume of 21,000. There is 11 hours of daily APC coverage. This facility has 200 hospital beds, with a 17% admission rate, medium acuity level and the EMR is Cerner. Peds cases are 10%. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.