Full Time Psychiatry Job Dayton, OH
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career in behavioral health. Deliver compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist on our Behavioral Health team in the Dayton, Ohio, area. We ask that you have an active Ohio license and board certification in psychiatry. Enjoy a flexible schedule working Monday through Friday. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in behavioral health. For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and retirement
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.