Full Time Hospitalist Job Alexandria, LA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career through our excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. The hospital has a closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage and no procedures. Enjoy flexible blocked scheduling in 12-hour shifts and a reasonable patient census. We are looking for 2022 residents as part of our strategic long-term recruitment plan for our Hospitalist program. Visa candidates are encouraged to apply! In today?s hospital medicine environment, you?re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That?s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is one of the nation?s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Compensation of hourly rate plus quality and RVU bonus
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, paid time off, etc.
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.