Permanent ObGyn Hospitalist Job Miramar, FL
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our OB/GYN Hospitalist team full-time at Memorial Hospital Miramar in beautiful Miramar, Florida. The ideal candidate will be a board-certified OB/GYN physician (MD or DO) who demonstrates clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations. Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current Florida license to practice. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 3 years of active practice; and a successful track record. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth. Our OB/GYN hospitalist teams deliver care to thousands of patients at hospitals and medical centers nationwide. We know positive clinician experience is the key to delivering excellent patient care. We are dedicated to supporting our clinicians so you can focus on delivering the best possible patient care.
- Excellent work/life balance, providing 24-hr in-house coverage seven to eight days per month -Employed position offering competitive pay & full benefits package
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Flexible schedule
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- No responsibilities while off
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.