Locum Tenens Telemedicine - Family Practice Job DC
Telemedicine is here to stay. Seventy-five(75%) of physicians surveyed said telehealth enabled them to provide quality care for their patients-acute care, chronic disease management, follow-up to hospital & ED visits, etc. By transitioning to a part-time telemedicine practice, you can practice medicine virtually without leaving home and pick-up shifts that fit into your schedule.
We are seeking DC licensed emergency physicians & family practitioners for part-time telemedicine opportunities with a healthcare technology company that has built the first AI-powered primary care app fueled by a vast dataset of 2 billion anonymized health events.
Innovative Chat-Based Interactions
· Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video(5-7 minutes in duration)
· Acute care/general medicine scope of practice
· Platform uses an algorithm built with over a billion data points from actual patient interactions to arrive at a most likely diagnosis
· Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
· Self-writing notes with minimal charting
· Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
· 12-16 hour per week positions(weekend shifts available)
· Prefer candidates who hold 3 or more licenses in addition to DC.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.