Permanent ObGyn Job Grand Forks, ND
This employed position offers a generous incentive loan that would not have to be paid back if the physician stays for 3 years. You will also receive a competitive 2-year salary guarantee, relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, disability, vacation time, paid CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652261.
- New clinic in Grand Forks
- Hiring 2 to 3 OB/GYNs
- Prefer that 1 has experience
- Will have back up for C-sections
- Sister clinic has 3 FMs doing OB
- Currently physicians do about 60 deliveries a year
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.