Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, WA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with call on Wednesday's and one weekend per month. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include full scope OB/GYN. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WA medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Wednesday and one weekend per month
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Full scope
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.