Full Time ObGyn Job Lewistown, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation and potential director stipend, health/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation and 6 paid holidays. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 15 days of CME and $3,500 stipend, 401(k)/403b/457b retirement plans, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a small, friendly community just 45 minutes from Harrisburg, PA. The town is a short drive away from State College as well, with its myriad activities, attractions, and eateries typical of a large college town.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655393.
- OB/GYN director needed
- 25% administrative and 75% clinical
- Board certified required
- Pennsylvania license required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k), 403(b) or 457(b) plans available
- 4 weeks of vacation and 6 holidays
- Loan repayment available, not guaranteed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.