Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Alma, MI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active MI state license for this position. If needed, CompHealth can assist you in obtaining a MI state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.